YOU MAY APPLY FOR SCHENGEN VISA (C) WHEN TRAVELLING TO SEVERAL SCHENGEN MEMBER COUNTRIES INCLUDING HUNGARY IN 2 CASES:
- If Hungary is the purpose of your visit (main destination in Schengen area). In other words, irrespective of first entry country, number of the days spent in Hungary is more than in other Schengen member states;
- If you plan to visit several countries along with Hungary, then Hungary must be the country of the first entry and number of days in Hungary must be equal to the number of days in other countries.
ATTENTION!!! Irrespective of the fact that Hungary is the country of the first entry if the number of days spent in other countries are more even for 1 day then visa application WILL NOT be accepted at the Consular Department of Hungary.
If the visa application meets all the necessary requirements then following documents will also be asked at the Consular Department:
- a written letter describing the whole trip (country, city, dates, transfers and etc.)
- hotel reservation from every country (applicant’s full name, duration of stay and hotel’s contacts should be included) from booking.com or another system should be presented (for accommodation in Hungary - bookings from Airbnb.com are not recommended to present).
- It is necessary to present booking of transfer documents between countries (plane, train, bus, car). In case if Hungary is the return country – it is necessary to present transfer document to Hungary;
- If you move with private car from one country to another then it is necessary to present the following: copy of ID of the driver, letter of attorney of the car (if car belongs to a different person), if you rent a car then booking from the corresponding company and copy of driver’s license of the driver.
All the documents have to be provided in A4 format
Documents sent from Hungary are accepted in scan version.
Consul may require additional documents, if necessary.